.

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Essay examples --

I am a person who has eer had a profound resentment and fascination for areas requiring an analytical approach. Right from early days at school, maths has intrigued me. The nigh challenging of all problems were my favorites and obtaining solutions to them would leave me with a sheer expression of ecstasy. I always did and always would thrive on solving the most challenging problems. With a compelling desire to excel, hard work became my min nature. My aspiration for a technical career prompted me to take up single of the most coveted undergraduate program in calculator engine room at SR Engineering College, the outmatch of such institutions. My own organized & methodical towards finding a solution to any problem best suits this field.On joining the college, I concentrated on acquiring fellowship not only through the classroom teaching materials, but besides through the volumes of calculator related materials. In the process I confine acquired in-depth knowlight-emittin g diodege in the fields of informationbase Management Systems, Data Mining and Data Warehousing, Software Engineering especially in the concepts related to process system and responsibilities. I was also fascinated by the growth of Networking and Communication engineering and developed keen interest in the subjects such as Computer Networks, Data Communications and Network Protocols. The Operating systems research lab and Computer Networks lab unleashed a relentless desire in me to excel at its routine and find innovative applications.My undergraduate preparation at the Computer information of my University has given me a very substantial knowledge of the basic areas of Computer Science. Any amount of learning in Computer Science would be incomplete without hands on experience of Programming. In a macrocosm where... ...ts in the same direction. After extensively studying the course work, efficacy profiles and lab facilities, I have observed that theis highly suitable for rea lizing my goals. The arrogant spirit of the university, the positive feedback from students and the level of expertise of the faculty in the calculating machine science department are amongst the most compelling factors which have led me to choose.I am aware of the hard work and pertinacity necessary for research work and I know that it is not always as exciting as the published results seem to indicate. Nevertheless, I am sure that my aptitude and drive will see me through the challenge. It is with this in mind, that I look forward to a long and rewarding family with your university as a graduate student, I take this opportunity to thank the University faculty for their patient perusal of my application.

No comments:

Post a Comment