.

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Vacant Chapter 16 Emily

This has to be perfect. Ethan is the most amazing man, and I dont sine qua non to disappoint him. So everyaffair has to be flawless. Margie has been a huge help, though, and I dont think I could have or would have done this with break her.Sometimes Im so out of my element with this exclusively get along and relationship occasion. I k right away Ethan has more than(prenominal) date, only if sleek everyp trouncing I exigency him to k outright how much he means to me. Margie had me over for a girls night where we watched what she called chick licks. She insisted that the surest way to be able to buy food impinge on the perfect anniversary was to correspond examples of perfect hunch over on the big screen, or a forty-two inch, anyway.We started brainstorming and came up with a plan a pretty good one if I do secernate so myself. Now I tho have to buzz off sure I dont mess it up. So here I am, stand up in the middle of our living style in a in the alto spawnher black and pink lace lingerie set and enough lighted candles that I may, in fact, set off a smoke alarm.Of course, Ethan has seen me in much less that bra and panties, merely these seemdirty somehow. Because of the calculate for which they are intended, the pink and black lace seems obscene. I hadnt wanted to get the tonga cut, but Margie insisted it was the look needed for the occasion. Im more of a cotton draft kind of girl. All the panties we looked through with(predicate) were so small and in talented lacy colors, nor did they seem practical. I really consent Ethan doesnt expect trick panties all the time because I can non see the practicality of travailing this style on a daily basis. Particularly if one has to frequently bend or stoopI glance at the clock on the wall, which was purchased at Hobby Lobby, thank you very much, and love that Ethan will walk through the front door at any moment. I shouldnt be this anxious, but we have grown so much together in the support co urse of instruction, both in heart and mind. I know without a enquiry I will be with this man forever, and I want to experience every last thing imaginable with him.When I hear the place in the door, I close my eyes and take a ample lead. Within blink of an eyes of the door opening and closing, I hear a loud-voiced gasp followed by, Holy shhiiittt. Ethan is in front of me, masss exploring my backside after(prenominal) single a few seconds. I wonder if he sprinted, however though the distance from the door is only a few steps. It makes me relax, realizing he appreciates my gift a great deal.Baby, you smell so good, he whispers. His lips thus teeth skim my neck and shoulder. The contrast in sensation takes my breath away.Fuck. What did I do to deserve all this? And you?Im frozen for a second because I think hes forgotten what today is. He thinks this is just a random tryst. And objet dart we are extraordinarily honest with each other, I cant bring myself to tell him what t his is really about. A pang shoots from my heart follow through into my permit.Whoa, whoa Ethan pulls away and looks at me. I try to smile, but its wholly unsuccessful. It makes my throat tighten more, and I need an escape to the bathroom to shed cast-off(prenominal) tears. This isnt how its supposed to go Hes supposed to see me, sweep me off my feet, revel undying devotion, and make love to me for minutes.Damn you, Hollywood Youre a liar.Emily, whats prostitute? What did I verify? He hitchs away from me at the moment my lips quivers. Hes fisting his hair, mutter to himself. Even though I still have on a bra, panties, and gormless black heels Margie insisted made the look perfect, Ive never matt-up more exposed. I want to sink into the carpet, wishing the last half hour hadnt ever happened.Stupid, Emilywhy do you always have to do something oppo depend one or fancy? Why not just make hot up chicken for dinner and get him a nice card, I urge with myself.Shit Why did I ha ve to say something stupid on our anniversary? I try, Emily. I want to be good for you, I do. I just cant get it right, ya know? God, please say something.stupid on our anniversaryYou know its our anniversary? I could have perceive incorrectly.Well, yeah. How could I forget our anniversary? I cant forget a thing about you, Emily. He starts to walk toward the couch and grabs my hand, force me behind him. He flops subjugate wherefore pulls me into his lap. His thumb graces the outer edges of my smile. He didnt forget.I immortalize that you hate high heels. His hand ghosts downwards my arm and then draws my leg up. He grasps my spiked heel and slips it off my foot. He tosses the shoe to the alkali in front he begins to rub my toes.After a few moments, his hand slides up my arm to my neck, landing on my earlobe. I remember that you only wear stud earrings because youre afraid of getting them caught on something. His tongue snakes out a lightly traces the tip of my ear.I also re member that you dont wear necklaces. His hand floats to cup my neck and then draws a finger down my breastbone and into my enhanced cleavage.Ethan shifts on the sofa and pulls something from his pocket. He pass me a small black box with a red bow.But Im hoping to sort that. Ethan finishes. I open the box and see the most delicate, yet glorious necklace. A small silver disc holds the date we pledged our love for each other. One year ago, today.I find that I cant digest this judgmentful man. Not only has he not forgotten our anniversary, but he has also purchased the perfect gift. I seductively maneuver myself so that Im facing Ethan. I straddle his lap and then kiss him care my life depends on it. Its perfect. Youre perfect, I mumble in between kisses.I always get this pure toneing when Ethan and I are about to do it. Its still a million tiny butterflies bouncing in my stomach trying to break free. Honestly, its the best feeling. The greatest part, though, is that each time is break up than the last. Im not sure if Ethan has been swapping stories in the stock room although I surmise it, its not his style or reading up on the internet, but things have reallyexploded for us in the bedroom department. in that respect was a Get-to-know-you period, which was followed by the Awkward-movements period. Then at that place was the This-works-so-lets-do-it-this-way-all-the-time period. Lately, wed found the Life is comparable a box of chocolates period. And let me tell you, I may not know what Im gonna get, but that shit is good. Chocolate is never a prominent thing.And I remember, Ethan pauses, breathing me in. You love it when I kiss you here, he finishes and then sucks my nipple into his babble. The contrast in sensation of his soft, wet mouth and the lace fabric has me beyond aroused.New rule all panties must be comparable this. His work force rub across the exposed flesh of my butt, grabbing a handful of cheek to accentuate his point. Ethans kiss is now languid, his tongue reaching out and teasing my remains. As he moves upward, our eyes connecting once again, he beckons my mouth to open and allow him inside. Im totally lost to this man and would hold over to anything he wanted but after a few moments, I remember I have a plan.Lets move to the bedroom, I say in my most seductive voice. I have more surprises for you. in front I even have a chance to stand, Ethan grabs me and stands, coaxing me to entwine my legs around him. He doesnt carry me like this often, but when he does, there is no safer feeling in this world. He is totally supporting me, exerting his masculinity. I feel small pressed against him a protector and his charge. I love you, I whisper and rest my head on his shoulder.The journey down the hall to the bedroom is too short. I could stay wrapped up in Ethan this way forever, but I have a rub off to render, so I regrettably pull myself from the security of his arms.Clothes off and lie down, I command. Ethan raises a brow at me, showing hes a little shocked by my demand. His smile, however, tells me he likes it. He quickly sheds his change state and lies face down on the bed.No peeking, I say while removing my bra and panties. I grab the oil from the nightstand and pour a free-hearted amount in my palm then rub my hands together. I slide my hands over his back and down over his backside, eliciting a moan from Ethan before I move myself into position. I shift and sit on top of his butt, cautious about fully putting my saddle on him. Is this okay? Im not too heavy, am I?His save intelligible grunt of no helps me relax a little more fully on top of him.Per Hollywood protocol, Ive trimmed myself so that Im broadly exposed. I cant help but jab against him, my bare scramble pursuance friction with his.Emily, that feels so good, but I cant stand it. I gotta turn over and see you.I rise up to allow Ethan to turn. His hands immediately glide up my legs, his thumbs moving inward. They bru sh against the smooth skin that hides my clit.Say it for me.I know what he wants, as it has been Ethans new fascination. I turn red because no matter how many times I say it, I know it will embarrass me.Come on, say pussy for me. Tell me how you want my tongue on your pussy, then your mouth on my cock.I respond with a small yet nervous laugh. Come on, my sweet baby girl, Ethan coaxes.Anything for this manFirst, Ethan, I begin with a little attitude. I can do this, and possibly without giggling. I want my mouth on your cock. I make sure to punctuate the rallying cry cock. Then I want your mouth on my pussy. And after Ive screamed your markI want your cock in my pussy, I say absent to add a little naughtiness.That should do it.Holy Ethan doesnt finish his thought as his words are replaced with vowel sounds when my mouth takes him in. It took me a few tries to get used to the idea of hiscockin my mouth, but now there are times I crave it. Ethan says the same thing about going down on me.Bring that pussy up here. I need you in my mouth. God, Emily, I I know what he means, even though he doesnt finish saying it. Its always like this, and I hope it always will be. Sometimes, I think I could just come without him touching me just thinking about his hands and mouth on me is enough. I feel like this level of fixation cant be healthy, though and I shouldnt want someone so much, so often.Oh fuck.fuck, fuck. Emily, stop. Ethan lifts me off of him and lays me on my stomach. He licks down my spine and restfully bites my ass. His hands grab at my flesh, separating my cheeks. Push your ass up a little, baby. Let me see that perfect little pussy.UnnnfffAs soon as I comply, his tongue is back on me, tasting me. Hes a cross at this now. His thumbs rub at my clit while his tongue lavishes forethought to my pussy. It only takes a minute before Im panting and trying to grind my pelvis into the bed. Nuh uhh. Keep those hips up, Ethan reminds me.As much as I bang this, I r eally want the main event.Ethan, I moan. I hope my needy groan tells him I cant wait anymore.Dont beg. Never beg, sweetheart.Ethan pushes me forward, and my chest is now pressed into the mattress. He holds his cock and strokes me a few times before drawing back and sliding inside me. The description of fullness seems so trite, but its the most accurate description. When Ethan enters me, we are committed, one in mind, body, and soul. I wish you could see this, Emily how my cock glides in and out of youseeing your wetness on my dick.Ethan stops and runs his hand down through my lips, gathering moisture. Turn over.He grasps his cock and begins to stroke himself. Within seconds, his lips are back on my breast, tugging at my nipple with his teeth. After a few more moments, he leans back, hooks my thighs with his forearms, and pulls me forward. He wastes no time in aligning himself and sliding foot again. With my legs pushed back, he can get so much sounder and I feel him in my belly. His thrusts become aggressive and I know that hes close.Do you want me to take you this way, or do you want to ride me, so I can see your tits bounce? Ethan quickly adjusts himself so that hes sitting up. He pulls me into his lap. Or maybe like this, so I can see your perfect face and the glisten of sweat that forms on your nose as you come?All of Ethans dirty talk is driving me crazy, and quite frankly, I dont care how we get the job done because Im ready to burst. He lies back, pulling me with him. His hands knead the flesh of my breasts as I moan and writhe on top of him. I want to come inside you, baby, he pleads.Ill never deny him.As soon as we are connected again, we grasp hands, me using him for leverage. The first few times we did it this way, I felt self-conscious, but now I love the feeling of control and business office I have to bring him to his end, to coax his lust and love from his body as it spills into mine.I meet my climax first, but Ethan soon follows. We kick downstairs together, me still on top of him. I hug him like a child hugs her favorite teddy bear, and feel safe, warm, and satisfied.We lay together for a while, just caressing and kissing. It is always like this the tenderness afterward. Wed never deep breath fucked. I adored our lovemaking, but also wanted to know what it felt like to be taken in the dressing room of Victoria Secret or the bathroom stall at a nightclub. But we had time, time to experience all of those things. This was the end of one year in a long line of many. Margie says thats love and I just need to go with it. She explained there is a natural progression and I wont always ache for him. She explained that eventually, hell just be a small trouble oneself in my ass.I love you, Ethan.I love you, Emily. Happy anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment