.

Friday, March 15, 2019

I Hate Shopping Essay -- Personal Narrative, essay about myself

Sometimes feel that I am not a normal woman. Most women enjoy going from one inventory to another, looking for a blouse, only to go back to the first reposition to get the blouse they looked at first. I hate shopping. Shopping drops my time, wastes my energy, and, if I do the typical woman routine, wastes my money. So, do not ask me to go to the piazza for the evening because I will respectfully decline. I hate shopping. I hate to be in the shoe department of a store. It seems that I always have to wait for the salesperson who is waiting on Mrs. habilitate Queen. She is trying on twenty pairs while I impatiently curtilage the carpet to threads. This is what I mean by shopping is a waste of time. I, on the other hand, know what I want to purchase in advance I leave the house. My steps for shopping are first, make a list second, go directly to the item and finally, go straight to the exchange register. By following this simple plan, no extra time is raddled in my s hopping adventures. Not only my time is in demand, and I try to use it wisely, but my energy is limited. I ...

No comments:

Post a Comment